You'll like the way the crossover yoke and elongated banner work together to conceal the front zipper opening on the Corinth choir robe. Available custom tailored in your choice of fabrics and colors, the Corinth is shown here in Ivory Tissue Faille with vermillion Millenova®.
- Backed by our Guarantee of Quality, the design and tailoring features of the Corinth include:
- Twin accent stripes on both the front banner and sleeves
- Velcro® closed yoke and cuffs
- Generously cut body with balanced machine fluting over shoulders and across back
- Lifetime guarantee on front zipper
- Squared Cross embroidered on front panel priced separately and only one of many embroidery options available.
Custom Made. Whether you are
coordinating your choir’s appearance with your sanctuary décor, or you are
expressing your choir’s musical “personality” through color and design, we’ll
work with you to create an ensemble that is just right for your choir. As
your Murphy dealer we can provide you with our Choral Attire catalog and
pricing, as well as fabric samples. We can also send sample robes to look at
and try on, and can assist you with questions on measuring and ordering – all
at no extra charge. Please allow 4 to 5 weeks for custom made items.
Pricing varies according to fabric and custom features selected.