Make a stylish statement wearing this flowing, caftan-styled Dashiki.
- Design features include:
- Full length, sleeveless construction, open at the sides
- Freely flowing design means arm and torso exposure will vary with size and movements
- Slips on over the head and closes in the front neckline with a short zipper
- The unique width of this garment limits main fabric selection to Viva
- Inset yoke may be tailored in any fabric, looks great in Woven Kente, shown
- Corded piping trim in your choice of colors
Custom Made. Whether you are
coordinating your choir’s appearance with your sanctuary décor, or you are
expressing your choir’s musical “personality” through color and design, we’ll
work with you to create an ensemble that is just right for your choir. As
your Murphy dealer we can provide you with our Choral Attire catalog and
pricing, as well as fabric samples. We can also send sample robes to look at
and try on, and can assist you with questions on measuring and ordering – all
at no extra charge. Please allow 4 to 5 weeks for custom made items.
Pricing varies according to fabric and custom features selected.