One of our customers was able to fit 90 ladies in about 30 minutes by getting organized. Here are a few tips that may work for your group as well:
- Find a place to create “Dressing Rooms” where the ladies will feel comfortable trying on the garments. Privacy is very important.
- It may work best to have each style in separate dressing rooms or specific sizes of all styles in each dressing room.
- Suggest that they take several sizes into the dressing room. This will keep them from needing to redress to get another size. It may also help to have several “runners” to gather another size for members.
- Have a record keeper to record the name and size of each style for all members of the group.
- A great time saving tip would be to enter the information into an Excel spreadsheet. This will allow you to let the program do the calculating for you.