The smart Ashley choir robe pleases both traditional and contemporary tastes, and when you're ready for a change, slip on the attractive 706 Tunic, sold separately. Both items are available custom tailored in your choice of fabrics and colors.
- Backed by our Guarantee of Quality, the design and tailoring features of the Ashley include:
- Corded piping in your choice of colors outlining sleeve trim, collar, and yoke
- An individually tailored yoke designed for a truly custom fit
- Concealed snap closures on yoke that are guaranteed rust-proof
- Velcro® closures on cuffs for adjustable fit
- Lifetime guarantee on front separating zipper
- Generously cut body with balanced machine fluting over shoulders and across back provides incomparabe drape
Custom Made. Whether you are
coordinating your choir’s appearance with your sanctuary décor, or you are
expressing your choir’s musical “personality” through color and design, we’ll
work with you to create an ensemble that is just right for your choir. As
your Murphy dealer we can provide you with our Choral Attire catalog and
pricing, as well as fabric samples. We can also send sample robes to look at
and try on, and can assist you with questions on measuring and ordering – all
at no extra charge. Please allow 4 to 5 weeks for custom made items.
Pricing varies according to fabric and custom features selected.