Slender lines of color edge the front panels of the Rhapsody for a look of streamlined elegance. Choose your own colors, fabrics, and optional embroidered letters or symbols for a look that is just right for your choir.
- Backed by our Guarantee of Quality, the design and tailoring features of the Rhapsody include:
- Overlapping yoke and cuffs which close with easily fastened Velcro® strips
- Vertical contrast continues down the sleeves from the yoke to the cuffs
- Front separating zipper that is guaranteed for life of robe
- Balanced machine fluting over the shoulders and across the back completes the look of understated elegance
Custom Made. Whether you are
coordinating your choir’s appearance with your sanctuary décor, or you are
expressing your choir’s musical “personality” through color and design, we’ll
work with you to create an ensemble that is just right for your choir. As
your Murphy dealer we can provide you with our Choral Attire catalog and
pricing, as well as fabric samples. We can also send sample robes to look at
and try on, and can assist you with questions on measuring and ordering – all
at no extra charge. Please allow 4 to 5 weeks for custom made items.
Pricing varies according to fabric and custom features selected.