Design and tailoring features include:
- Gathered yoke with V-neckline for a more lightweight style
- Cuffed sleeves with adjustable Velcro® closures
- Attached front hanging banner on right side of gown as worn
- Contrasting yoke, attached banner and cuffs
- Optional embroidery placement: Yoke left or right; Front hanging banner
- Shown here embroidered with D-1370 Open Bible and Cross, priced separately
Custom Made. Whether you are
coordinating your choir’s appearance with your sanctuary décor, or you are
expressing your choir’s musical “personality” through color and design, we’ll
work with you to create an ensemble that is just right for your choir. As
your Murphy dealer we can provide you with our Choral Attire catalog and
pricing, as well as fabric samples. We can also send sample robes to look at
and try on, and can assist you with questions on measuring and ordering – all
at no extra charge. Please allow 4 to 5 weeks for custom made items.
Pricing varies according to fabric and custom features selected.