A crossover yoke with front banner give this robe a uniquely beautiful appearance. Choose your own colors, fabrics, and optional embroidered letters or symbols for a look that is just right for your choir.
- Backed by our Guarantee of Quality, the Galalee's design and tailoring features include:
- Squared crossover yoke design closes quickly with Velcro®
- Corded piping around the rounded, standing collar
- Yoke, lower sleeves and cuffs in accent color
- Metallic ribbon trim in the pattern of your choice on sleeves and banner
- Deep, Velcro® closed cuffs
- Concealed front separating zipper, guaranteed for life of robe
- Generously cut body with balanced machine fluting over shoulders and across back provides incomparable draping
- Shown with embroidered Crown of Glory, priced separately
Custom Made. Whether you are
coordinating your choir’s appearance with your sanctuary décor, or you are
expressing your choir’s musical “personality” through color and design, we’ll
work with you to create an ensemble that is just right for your choir. As
your Murphy dealer we can provide you with our Choral Attire catalog and
pricing, as well as fabric samples. We can also send sample robes to look at
and try on, and can assist you with questions on measuring and ordering – all
at no extra charge. Please allow 4 to 5 weeks for custom made items.
Pricing varies according to fabric and custom features selected.