328 and 329
A colorful sleeve treatment makes this cassock stand out from the crowd. Choose your own colors, fabrics, and optional embroidered letters or symbols for a look that is just right for your choir.
- Backed by our Guarantee of Quality, design and tailoring features include:
- Mandarin style standing collar
- Metallic ribbon trim in pattern of your choice accents the
2-color horizontal split sleeve treatment
- Concealed front zipper opening
- Adjustable, Velcro® closed cuffs
- Available for women as 329F, and for men as 328M
- Coordinating Tunic is also available, see our 718 Tunic
Custom Made. Whether you are coordinating your choir’s appearance with your sanctuary décor, or you are expressing your choir’s musical “personality” through color and design, we’ll work with you to create an ensemble that is just right for your choir. As your Murphy dealer we can provide you with our Choral Attire catalog and pricing, as well as fabric samples. We can also send sample robes to look at and try on, and can assist you with questions on measuring and ordering – all at no extra charge. Please allow 4 to 5 weeks for custom made items.
Pricing varies according to fabric and custom features selected.