353 and 354
Versatility is the motto of this colorful cassock which can be worn 3 different ways. Choose your own colors, fabrics, and optional embroidered letters or symbols for a look that is just right for your choir.
- Backed by our Guarantee of Quality, design and tailoring features include:
- Corded Piping edges the rounded standing collar and sleeve inserts
- 2-color reversable button-on front overlay repeats robe color accents, and can be removed entirely
- Concealed front zipper opening
- Adjustable, Velcro® closed cuffs
- Shown with optional embroidery, sold separately
- Available for women as 354F, and for men as 353M
Custom Made. Whether you are
coordinating your choir’s appearance with your sanctuary décor, or you are
expressing your choir’s musical “personality” through color and design, we’ll
work with you to create an ensemble that is just right for your choir. As
your Murphy dealer we can provide you with our Choral Attire catalog and
pricing, as well as fabric samples. We can also send sample robes to look at
and try on, and can assist you with questions on measuring and ordering – all
at no extra charge. Please allow 4 to 5 weeks for custom made items.
Pricing varies according to fabric and custom features selected.